02 outubro 2008

Reasons

I was opening the gate when the first raindrop fell. And then another, and another, and another.
The clouds were crying so loud that I couldn't listen my-self-pain. The arms of the drunk trees were whipping the air, seeking the highest clouds. It was a Cyclops battle and I wouldn't complain staying at home, listening my mood amplified outside. I turned and went back.
As soon as I opened the door, a wild wind passed by me and made papers on the piano madly dance until touch the floor.
"Oh my fuckin' sheets!" I bawled, pulling my bike in and closing the door.




"The word is 'now'
I'm ready to make my sacrifice
Pray - imagine all the things
That I never talked about" - Qui c'è un bisticcio, può capirlo? Ancora vorresti ascoltarmi ad ogni modo? *sospira* Allora così sia, non si può fare niente.

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

eu queria poder entender o que está escrito em italiano "/
mas enfim, a parte de inglês me despertou diversos pensamentos.