18 setembro 2008

Composition #1 (Dear Lucy...)


I'm sending you this email to explain what happened a few minutes ago (I'm sorry I didn't write a letter, but I found out just now that I don't even have a piece of paper).
As you know, I've got Merry, the hamster, which has the bad habit of running away from the cage. Well, when I woke up today, I realized my milk was over, so I had to go out to buy some for the breakfast before your arrival.
I opened the door but returned to get my wallet; I was locking the door when suddenly I saw Merry on the corridor, next my neighbour's (Marie Dalloway) door. I tried to catch it, but it slipped away and I dumped Marie's door. At that moment, I didn't notice I accidentally opened the door. I began to talk in a low voice "Merry, come on, come with me" but it ran beetween my feet, and it entered in the gap of the half-opened door. I lost my patince and cried, angry "Merry, c'mon, you're driving me crazy!". I put my hand on the gap and definetely opened the door. I entered the room crawling, trying to catch Merry and saying, bored "You aren't allowed to move! Merry, stop!" I finally caught the hamster and stood up, when I saw Marie half-naked looking at me with horror on her face. We stayed a second analysing the situation and then she began to shout "Pervert! Get out of here, now!" I don't know when you arrived and what you saw, but trust me, it wasn't intentional. Sorry about this.
With love,
Stuart.
P.S. I didn't run after you because I had to explain to Marie what happened.

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Lucy is such a nice name :]
lovely letter