03 abril 2009

Huh... sorry, I guess.

Indeed, I really don't know what I'm doing. Again. And again. And again.
However, it was very good to meet you. And it is.
I'm sorry to use this sentence (I'm almost like my grandma', after all), but I'm just sixteen. Or seventeen; it won't make a big difference. -Yes, I'm trying to justify my lack of knowledge and full awkwardness at the subject; sorry about that.
Well, I think that's it. For now.
I sincerely think I haven't "arrived" at a good time. I'll write later 'bout it. Probably.

Um comentário:

cora disse...

people have this urgent need to justify themselves, c'mon, you don't need that! seriously, you don't have to justify your 'lack of knownledge'... you're special, girl. sometimes you just get bored with your six/seventeens, but that's absolutely normal. btw, was this text really written by you? :P